Community Inclusion Specialist – Full Time
Join AtWork! as a Community Inclusion Specialist!
We are currently seeking a caring and creative individual who would enjoy helping Senior Citizens that have developmental disabilities be active in their retired years through community inclusion.
This important position allows retired individuals to maintain a connection with the community though various events, activities, and outings. If you are interested in helping people to take full advantage of community resources and enrich their lives, you are an excellent candidate for our Community Inclusion Specialist position. Ideal candidates have experience working with people that have developmental disabilities and/or a background in care-giving or residential facilities.
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Generous vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Life Insurance
- Phone stipend
- Supplemental insurance
- 403b match
- One year certificate from college or technical school, six months related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent writing skills and sufficient knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, etc).
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Reliable, insured transportation
- Ability to pass a background investigation
- Experience working with people that have developmental disabilities preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
-Fill out our online application by clicking APPLY HERE The application should be filled out in its entirety to be considered for this position. Thank you.