Landscaping Crew Supervisor
Looking for a GREAT career opportunity? A DIVERSE workforce? A POSITIVE work environment? A company that PROMOTES from within?
AtWork! an established Landscaping business for 30 years is growing and seeking qualified individuals to fill positions in our Landscaping Business!
The Crew Supervisor oversees the crews and directs them once on site what needs to be done to execute what the expectation is for the day per the customer’s expectation of the contract.
• Lead a crew of landscapers to complete landscaping and grounds maintenance contracts
• Perform and support crew members to mow, trim, edge, prune, install plantings, etc.
• Train and motivate crew members
• Accurately complete timesheets
• Make sure jobs are done to quality specifications and on time
• Operate vehicles safely, follow all safety rules and make sure everyone uses required safety equipment
• Must pass a background check
• Must have a Washington state driver’s license and clean driving record.
Our wages are very competitive and for government contracts prevailing wage will apply.
AtWork! provides on the job training, safety training, and accommodations for all team members. Our mission is for you to be successful AtWork!
How To Apply
To be considered for this position you must complete the application and affirmative action survey which can be found at https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/jobs&clientkey=07AAE5D9AA531830EA9F6F5007773AB6.
If you are unable to complete the online application. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AtWork! is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse work environment. If you should need an accommodation to apply for this position, please contact Diana Chartier, Human Resources at 425-274-4000.