Landscaping Crew Members
AtWork! has an established Landscaping business and we’re seeking qualified individuals to be part of our crew!
The Landscape crew coordinates the care of turf, walks, and architectural accents. The Landscape crew will work independently accepting guidance from the Landscape Supervisor as needed to exceed our customers’ expectations.
• Demonstrated ability to complete job tasks.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Reliable attendance.
• High School diploma preferred.
• Three or more years of experience in landscaping industry preferred
• Ability to pass a background check.
• Reliable transportation / Valid Washington State driver’s license preferred
Our wages are very competitive and for government contracts prevailing wage will apply.
AtWork! provides on the job training, safety training, and accommodations for all team members. Our mission is for you to be successful AtWork!
How to Apply:
Please submit your completed application materials to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for this position you must complete the application and affirmative action survey which can be found at http://www.atworkwa.org/careers/current-job-openings/
AtWork! is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a diverse work environment. If you should need an accommodation to apply for this position, please contact Human Resources at 425-274-4000.