Marketing Coordinator – Part Time
Be part of the AtWork! team as a Marketing Coordinator!
This is a fun MISSION DRIVEN working environment and we are looking to hire right away! We are looking for that person who will not only fit our culture, but will take pride in being an integral part of our company’s growth. We’re looking for people who feel the same way we do about our Mission, the people we serve, our partners and the work we do. In return, you’ll be part of a growing company that rewards creative thinking and believes in supporting our employees to think outside the box.
This position will have several key responsibilities, website management, designing collateral, and marketing materials to name a few. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Chief Development Officer.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Implement marketing, advertising, media and public awareness activities for all programs and lines of business as directed by the CDO.
- Assist and/or directly generate daily content for company’s social media including content for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Maintain web site content management systems
- Assist in maintaining AtWork!’s website. Provide support and/or directly write, update, provide photos and video, design new content, maintain an events calendar, and create on-line forms when needed.
- Design collateral such as brochures, transition and job fair flyers and postcards for print as well as posting online. Includes collateral for fundraising activities and events.
- Administer marketing materials inventory and identify programmatic needs.
- Coordinate and/or photograph workshops, events and activities that represent AtWork!’s diversity, success and uniqueness. Ensure photo releases are obtained and current and organize photo library.
- Collaborate with program staff to ensure successful planning and execution of marketing events and program activities
- Maintain integrity and consistency of AtWork!’s visual identity.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned, including event support.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and an eye for developing efficient, internal systems and workflow
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in order to meet deadlines and goals
- Team player with a passion for building relationships and fostering partnerships, both internal and external
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve, and work autonomously
- Excellent customer service skills; consistently courteous and respectful
- Proactive, hands-on approach, as well as a professional work ethic
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed (evenings and weekends)
- High level of professionalism in appearance, actions, and words.
- Superior public presentation and speaking skills.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Advanced proficiency with web based programs for social networking.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
If you are interested in this position and believe you are a good fit for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter.
Education or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Communications, or other related field. Minimum 2 years’ experience: in Marketing, branding, media relations, communications or related.
Minimum Qualification Preference Required
1+ year of marketing-related professional or internship experience preferred.