Marketing Coordinator – Part Time
MARKETING COORDINATOR PART TIME POSITION BELLEVUE
Join our company and our culture! We are looking for that person who is passionate about promoting partnerships through the work we do. You’ll be part of a growing company that rewards creative thinking and believes in supporting our employees personally and professionally. This position will have several key responsibilities, including website management, designing collateral, and marketing materials to name a few. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Chief Development Officer.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Implement marketing, advertising, media and public awareness activities for all programs and lines of business as directed by the CDO.
- Assist and/or directly generate daily content for company’s social media including content for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Maintain web site content management systems
- Assist in maintaining AtWork!’s website. Provide support and/or directly write, update, provide photos and video, design new content, maintain an events calendar, and create on-line forms when needed.
- Design collateral such as brochures, transition and job fair flyers and postcards for print as well as posting online. Includes collateral for fundraising activities and events.
- Administer marketing materials inventory and identify programmatic needs.
- Coordinate and/or photograph workshops, events and activities that represent AtWork!’s diversity, success and uniqueness. Ensure photo releases are obtained and current and organize photo library.
- Collaborate with program staff to ensure successful planning and execution of marketing events and program activities
- Maintain integrity and consistency of AtWork!’s visual identity.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned, including event support.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and an eye for developing efficient, internal systems and workflow
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in order to meet deadlines and goals
- Team player with a passion for building relationships and fostering partnerships, both internal and external
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve, and work autonomously
- Excellent customer service skills; consistently courteous and respectful
- Proactive, hands-on approach, as well as a professional work ethic
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed (evenings and weekends)
- High level of professionalism in appearance, actions, and words.
- Superior public presentation and speaking skills.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Advanced proficiency with web based programs for social networking.
- Adobe Suite
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- You will be automatically be enrolled in our employer sponsored Life Insurance after 90 days
- You will be eligible for a $20.00 allowance to go towards Supplemental insurance.
- You will also automatically be enrolled in AtWork!’s 403(b) Retirement plan on the 1st of the month following 90 days of employment, which is June 1st 2017, at a rate of 2% of your earnings for your first year of employment. AtWork! offers a company match of $0.50 on the $1.00 for up to 6.00% of your annual earnings thereafter.
- You will earn Paid Time Off (vacation pay) and Extended Sick Leave during your first year.
- You will be given a cell phone stipend $22.50 per pay period
If you are interested in this position and believe you are a good fit for this position, please APPLY HERE.
Education or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Communications, or other related field. OR Minimum 1 + years’ experience: in Marketing, branding, media relations, communications or related.
Minimum Qualification Preference Required
1+ year of marketing-related professional or internship experience preferred.