Volunteering at AtWork!
Do you remember how it felt to receive your first real paycheck? Money you earned by contributing your talent and effort to accomplishing something good and productive for your employer. Help AtWork! support people with disabilities so that they too can enjoy that same feeling of pride and accomplishment.
AtWork! is an inclusive organization open to creating volunteer opportunities for everyone.
Current Volunteer Job Openings
Examples of Other Volunteer Jobs
- Community Companion
- Recycling Center Assistant
- Skilled Volunteer
- Board Member
- Customized volunteer opportunities may be available
- Volunteer opportunities are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Sorry, but we do not have weekend opportunities available at this time.
- All volunteers must be able to pass a DSHS background check
- AtWork! primarily works with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Experience and/or interest in working with this population is appreciated but not required.
Become a Member of Our Board of Directors
AtWork! is interested in engaging with individuals who have a passion for inclusion and helping people with disabilities join the mainstream workforce. Specifically, AtWork! needs individuals with experience in marketing, information technology, fundraising, finance and architecture to be involved in its mission of helping people with disabilities be productive, integrated and contributing members of their communities.
For more information about becoming a board member, contact our office at 425-274-4000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Court Ordered Volunteers
AtWork! does accept court-ordered volunteers at our Issaquah Recycling Center on a case-by-case basis dependent upon the type of infraction committed. We are generally unable to accept court-ordered volunteers with convictions related to crimes against persons. Court-ordered volunteers should plan to provide AtWork! with a copy of their court paperwork that indicates charges, conviction and expected volunteer commitment.
To become an AtWork! volunteer, fill out our Volunteer Application and send it to Human Resources: via email at email@example.com; by fax at 425-274-4060, or by mail Attn: AtWork! Human Resources, 1935 152nd Pl NE, Bellevue, WA 98007