Donate to AtWork!
AtWork! is leading the way in providing Customized Employment opportunities for everyone we serve. Those who have been in our workshops for 30 years will take their place in our communities with jobs and activities that use their talents, their interests and their abilities.
Gifts of any size are welcome and appreciated. Contributions will be used to support our general operating needs, as well as specific programs and equipment. Your support will help make our dream of inclusion for everyone a reality. Please join us by making a contribution today.
To make a donation to AtWork!:
- Click on the donation button to make a secure online contribution with your credit card. Payments are processed by PayPal’s secureservers, accepting Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diner’s Club. You do NOT need a PayPal account to donate with your credit card. For more information, click here.
- To make a gift in memory of a loved one or special friend, you may do so on the screen where you are asked to review your donation. Click the “+” sign beside the words “In Memory Of” to enter the name of the person you want to be remembered. AtWork! will acknowledge your gift and notify the family of your generous remembrance.
- Contact the Resource Development Office at 425-274-4030.
Send your check or money order to:
- Resource Development Office
1935 152nd Place NE
Bellevue, WA 98007
AtWork! also participates in the following community programs:
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards program; our code is 89545.
- GoodSearch and GoodShop
- United Way designated giving
- King County Employee Giving Campaign
- Washington State Employee CFD
Volunteer with AtWork!
AtWork! is an inclusive organization open to creating volunteer opportunities for everyone. We have a variety of volunteer positions available, with more being added soon. Click here for more information.