Program and Equipment Needs
Through your contributions, you allow us to provide the services our clients need to succeed in the community with less reliance on government funds. In many cases, even a modest investment can mean the difference between employment and poverty.
- $25 pays for a client to download three of the most commonly used iPhone/iPad applications to use their device as an assistive technology, allowing them to organize and plan work tasks or convert speech to/from text for greater independence.
- $75 provides a month of follow-along services to an AtWork! client who needs a minimal amount of job coaching.
- $250 provides a month of job coaching to an individual who needs more support to retain his or her job.
- $550 provides a month of coaching, training and job development to an individual who is following a pathway of discovery on the way to employment.
- $800 provides a month of intensive job coaching and training for someone developing skills and exploring their first paid community job.
- $2,500 provides one year of support services to keep someone stable in a community job though job coaching and employer supports.
- $5,000 pays for an unfunded client with a disability to work with an AtWork! Employment Consultant to discover their talents, find, and keep community employment for one year.
Sponsorship of our annual benefit breakfast (click here for a sponsor packet):
- Presenting Sponsor – $10,000
- Sustaining Sponsor – $7,500
- Supporting – $5,000
- Contributing – $2,500
- Table Sponsor – $1,500
- Other opportunities available – Contact the Development office at 425-274-4030 for details.
Two good used crew cab pick-up trucks used to transport landscaping crews and equipment to job sites – $25,000 each.
A small dump truck or large pickup with a dumping package added – $40,000
Five lockable tool boxes for the beds of landscaping pick-up trucks – $200 each.
Replacement battery for small fork-lift used in warehouse to lift and store pallets of materials – $5,100.
A wheelchair-equipped van for our Community Access program – $35,000.
Eight new commercial-quality laptops for staff – $1,000 each.
An electranic client tracking system to assist our Employment Services team to better serve our clients – $25,000.
A new roof and HVAC system for our Bellevue Headquarters – $100,000 ($50,000 each for roof and HVAC).
Develop and launch a volunteer program to support persons with disabilities in job training and coaching – $80,000 for the first year.