A smooth transition from school to adulthood.
Graduating from high school is an important and complicated rite of passage. For students with disabilities, it can be particularly challenging. That’s why AtWork! participates in the School-to-Work (S2W) Programs in King County and Snohomish County.
S2W’s objective is to help students with disabilities transition from school to adult life with a job in the community. By combining a student’s desire to work, a strong support team and AtWork!’s team of Employment Consultants, we can make it happen.
Transition services support all students in creating a vision of community-based employment.
Direct services to students include:
- An Employment Consultant who will work with the student, and collaborate with parents and the adult service system
- Skills assessment
- Job matching and placement
- Job training
- Benefits planning
- Resource coordination for students and families
AtWork! partners with the following school districts:
- All Snohomish County districts
- Services are also available to students in other districts throughout the region. Please call us at 425-274-4000 for more information.